- Connections: Putting Emotion Into Play
- What to Say After You Say ‘Hello’ – Dating/Communication/Relationship Workshop
- Caning – Sensuous – Arousing – Orgasmic – Altered State – SadoMasochistic – even Quiet Caning
- Flogging 101
- Flogging 201 – Refining the Mechanics of Flogging
- Create Your First BDSM Scene
- Spanking 101
- Intimate Rituals – Anchoring Emotion and Meaning
Starting in the late 70s before the interweb, before knowing anybody actually does this sort of thing, Wise had to seduce girlfriends into BDSM. The cornerstone of that seduction is knowing what each other really needs, and fulfilling that need. “All I do is lead people where they want to go.” That’s the focus of most of his workshops: find out what you both really need and how you need to get it. Then lead them there.
Carter Steven’s Pocono Fall Fetish Fling (in 1998) was his first foray into the public scene where Joe and candi taught him what they know about flogging. After learning from lots of people, he’s given workshops at the York Play Group, Brimstone, The first NDDS bootcamp and The Warehouse, and more.
He also participates in the BDSM module of SAR at Widener University, for the Graduate Class in Human Sexuality, exposing future therapists to some aspects of BDSM.